- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a 2 month temp to hire opportunity
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Local candidates preferred
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment client is seeking an eCommerce Merchandise Coordinator for their team in Denver, CO. If selected you will be responsible for maximizing online sales by merchandising product listing pages and category theme pages and will support the eCommerce Buying team through all steps of the merchandising process including: ordering and organizing product samples, obtaining creative assets, resolving customer service issues, and everything in between.
This role will be a temporary position with the opportunity to become a full-time position.
• Support all aspects of site merchandising to drive improvements in the consumer shopping experience and maximize purchase conversion on product listing pages
• Work closely with the eCommerce buying teams to understand key merchandising strategies and identify opportunities to drive improvements
• Implement new solutions to increase purchase conversion and overall product revenue
• Be responsible for ordering and managing all product samples to be used in site merchandising
• Partner with our internal creative teams to provide excellent product representation with elevated, informative copy and inspirational product images
• Quickly and efficiently resolve and customer service inquires as related to products in assigned category
Basic Qualifications & Desired Characteristics
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A desire for a career in eCommerce is highly desirable
• Proven analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven decision making in a similar environment
• Ability to take direction and effectively execute against multiple activities simultaneously
• Demonstrated success in a process and detail oriented environment where there was an emphasis on action, accuracy and results
• Ability to drive results and partnership with cross-functional teams
• Strong planning, judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent time management and communication skill
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.