- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand's active division in their search for a Media Coordinator! This is a long-term FT Freelance position that's eligible for subisidized health benefits.
The Paid Digital Media Associate will assist with the Media Director in the planning, implementation, execution, and management of online marketing programs for the active cosmetics division. The focus will be on Display and Video execution, with prior experience in digital media planning preferred (a potential opportunity to expand into the Paid Social landscape). Role will also be required to help maintain marketing budgets and overall media spend. Primary project for the coordinator will be assisting on the brand engagement on emerging media platforms such as Reddit.
1. Monitor campaigns against goals and KPIs
2. Manage launch timelines
3. Pulling and analyzing Competitrack reports for brands showing how their competitors are tracking in media spend on a monthly basis
4. Help to liaise with CRM leads for integrated media planning
5. Create and submit creative matrices to partners and create unique UTMs according to corporate guidelines
6. Liaise with brands and creative teams to ensure assets are received up-to-spec
- Additionally, this coordinator will make sure specs sheets are updated regularly and distributed to brands regularly
7. Track follow ups from brand and partner meetings
- Additionally, should help manage deliverables
8. Help manage monthly CONTACTS (media spend tracking) submissions
9. Media PO management
10. Reconcile media invoices and track ad-serving spends
11. Support paid media initiatives on emerging platforms such as Reddit
1. 2-3 Yeras Strong experience with DCM and Media Tools (Paid Media Management)
2. Digital planning with a focus on programmatic
3. Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
4. Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and ability to multi-task
5. Reddit experience desired (professionally or personally)
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.