This position assists in the development and leads the execution of digital marketing plans and tactics, within the digital marketing team, in support of assigned lines of business and the enterprise as a whole.
The position works through the marketing team and directly with the senior leadership of the business units in order to understand their priorities and strategic objectives, situational opportunities and translates their initiatives and market opportunities into tactical digital marketing approaches that achieve measureable gains in awareness, conversion, customer community growth and other applicable metrics.
This position develops and maintains strong relationships with business unit leaders, front line colleagues as well as key internal partners including Operations/IT, Legal/Compliance and other Marketing support functions (Creative Services, e-Commerce, etc.) to support the deployment of digital marketing projects and campaigns.
Key position responsibilities include managing the development of individual promotions and tracking the goals and objectives associated with each email campaign. Proven aptitude and success in the development and execution of promotional solutions, communications tools (specifically email), and small scale campaigns and promotions are critical to the position. In addition, the position manages against budgetary limitations and provides adaptability to changing conditions.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
• Develop and implement effective digital and social media marketing plans for the product groups and assigned sub-business units that directly support annual tactical objectives and sales goals, marketing campaigns and specific digital marketing projects.
• Manage digital email marketing activities in the daily execution of marketing programs, communications tools, direct marketing initiatives, and other go-to-market strategies including but not limited to social media posting and monitoring, paid search, email marketing and website content.
• Work with key partners to facilitate and oversee integrating digital email marketing tools and tactics within assigned business units in order to provide support for market opportunities for the products and groups supported: Identify and target optimal prospects and customers in social media, digital advertising, email marketing and other digital channels; Execute programs and solutions that deliver against client expectations; Enable digital marketing and social media programs to capitalize on identified opportunities.
• Ensure channel message integrity for all groups and product categories supported, ensuring continuity of message and focus across both digital and traditional channels.
• Effectively manage internal and external partnerships
• Work with marketing advisory team members to develop and manage focused marketing email support when needed in order to increase the profile and results in strategically identified marketing campaigns.