- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Geoff Goodman
The Marketing Technology & Operations Senior Manager will lead the operations functions of the Marketing department and will be responsible for collaborating across functions, both within and outside of Marketing, and including IT, to develop, document, refine and consistently track Marketing work flows and processes.
Responsibilities include operationalizing marketing technologies to help drive Marketing goals, including the development of SOP KPIs, as well as overseeing the due diligence documentation and facilitation of marketing campaign and lead management. In this role, the incumbent will also help to identify gaps and opportunities and propose and guide implementation of viable solutions.
The position will ensure the Marketing organization is well versed in using internal business tools and technologies. The Marketing Technology & Operations Senior Manager will collaborate on evaluation and selection of future Marketing technologies and will collaborate on managing and maintaining the Marketing technology road map.
- Provide oversight and coordination of cross-Marketing processes including intake, workflow and execution. Lead cross functional, enterprise wide initiatives to develop, document, refine and track process and procedures. and promote and maintain quality standards.
- Facilitate Marketing planning and operation processes. Work with Marketing leadership to define KPIs to track results related to workflow, SOP, Compliance, efficiency rating and Governance.
- Demonstrate and apply Marketing and business acumen to processes and procedures to help drive optimization of Marketing team effectiveness.
- Lead efforts to educate and integrate internal business tools and processes so that Marketing organization is well versed in, complies with and capitalizes on tools and technologies.
- Oversee due diligence documentation and facilitation of Marketing campaign and lead management.
- Operationalize Marketing technologies to help drive Marketing goals.
- Collaborate on evaluation and selection of future Marketing technology and on managing and maintaining Marketing technology road map.
- Manage, influence and develop direct reports.
- Influence individuals outside of direct reports, displaying comfort and competence in leading conversations on deliverables, outcomes and accountabilities.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or business related field; or related experience.
Experience leading operations functions and leading enterprise-wide cross-functional multidisciplinary teams and initiatives within a mid-tier or larger organization to drive efforts to document process, develop workflows and refine and track. Demonstrated passion and curiosity for marketing technology and solutions.