- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- Salaried + comprehensive benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Exciting opportunity to support the enterprise software company rated by Forbes as the “World’s Most Innovative Company”. This is a part of our client’s digital strategy group based in Burlington, MA specifically supporting their eCommerce product.
The Digital Analyst will help to drive data based insights focused on digital/web content, audiences & user journeys to support various dynamic content & personalization initiatives driven by the Digital Content Strategy team in close partnership with our partners and stakeholders. They will work and align with Analytics and IT teams to ensure accuracy and collaboration. They will deliver and evolve the vision for the Digital Content Strategy team's Measurement Framework - dashboards, insights & reporting used to drive decisions that optimize engagement & conversion strategies on our digital properties. The Analyst will work with Digital Strategy leaders to link efforts to business insights and success. This role is a key contributor to the data-driven culture and analytics based marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advocate audience & visitor-centric insights throughout the Digital team to support strategies designed to engage our visitors
- Serve as the owner of analytics for the Digital Content Strategy team to ensure data is captured, reported, analyzed, and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Own the run rate reporting of content performance and cross functional visibility
- Provide education, insights and support to team members and external teams
- Inform decisions on project priorities and resourcing of requests based on opportunity & impact
- Closely collaborate with other teams such as Digital Strategy & Research, Digital UX, and other Digital & analytics teams within Salesforce
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data collection tools to generate data-driven testing opportunities
- Support the development and execution of testing measurement plans in close partnership with the owners of the quantitative and qualitative testing programs
- Generate documentation and communication process for lessons-learned
- Participate in evaluation of future marketing solutions
- Build innovative solutions to communicate analytics data
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital/web analyst role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Google Analytics, GA360 highly preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as: Analytics, Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder
- Proficient with digital analytics implementation, tag management systems and/or data integrations.
- Experience with analytics methodologies in testing & UX tools such as Optimizely & ClickTale
- Experience with Demandbase analytics & Account Based Marketing strategies a plus!
- Understanding of holistic marketing software stacks and implementation
- Ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems through data analysis
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence executive leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Experience with Google suite (Slides, Sheets, etc)
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a self-starter
- Experience in other Online Marketing disciplines, such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, etc. is a plus
- Experience with testing theory, strategy, and tools is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Tableau, or other advanced data visualization tools
- Proficient with advanced analytics concepts such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Modelling
- Experience with data wrangling techniques/tools
- Experience with Big Data Technology
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education