Seeking an Executive Communications Content Specialist to join a major pharmaceutical company for a long term contract role. This role will start off as a part time role for anywhere from 25 to 40 hours per week and the hours can be flexible! Looking for only local candidates as there will be some on-site presence needed.
SUMMARY: Part-time contract resource with proven track record developing and implementing stakeholder engagement programs; experience working with senior-level leaders to produce effective communications and related plans that drive results; extensive content generation, execution and management under tight timeframes; special event development and support; proficiency with social / digital media and publishing tools; Health & Life Science experience preferred.
• Assist with ongoing creation, maintenance, and administration of content to meet US Medical business demands.
• Interact with US Medical colleagues across functions and therapeutic areas to gather background information, factoids and digital assets for use in developing stories and article development.
• Generate crisp, compelling content for published use across internal channels, including intranet website(s), eNewsletters, digital signage, live and recorded events.
• Support publishing / content management of stories to intranet website and across digital / social channels; including related archiving / file management.
• Participate in onsite and or remote meetings as needed to deliver on assigned tasks.
• Assist with capturing meaningful metrics that accurately reflect stakeholder engagement.
• Help implement and continuously improve stakeholder engagement plans and related communications
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or similar field; Advanced degree (MBA; Org Psychology) a plus.
• Prior stakeholder engagement experience in Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Technology and or similar / related Medical Science businesses in the US marketplace preferred; familiarity with medical, commercial & R&D roles is a plus
• Proficiency with digital work tools (PowerPoint; Word; Excel; Outlook; Illustrator; SharePoint; Video; Survey Monkey; Web Content Management; Yammer).
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills.
• Clearly articulates ideas, point of view and important, relevant information.
• Able to take ideas and directives and "run with it."
• Works well under the pressure of deadlines and changing priorities.
• Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Comfortable and credible interacting across all levels of the business.
• Collaborative, team player.