Our team designs analytics paradigms and concepts for users. Meaningful, intuitive, and approachably human user experience content is critical to our success. As a result, we need an experienced and skilled writer to help define how we communicate our product offering, make our products easier to use, and streamline the user experience.
As a UX writer/content strategist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Help organizations worldwide turn their data into insights that will make their businesses thrive.
Be part of a fast-moving industry that’s defining the business insights space.
Work with a growing and passionate team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers who are building the world's leading business analytics tools, all powered by a unique machine learning capabilities.
- Split your time between foundational projects and tactical deliverables.
- Foundational projects
- Establish and own content strategy: Improve terminology, definitions, and communication with our users; define style standards and voice and tone guidelines.
- Work with partner teams across the organization, including other content strategist, to evolve content strategy, editorial style guide, and terminology/word list for consistent language.
- Establish and own the end-to-end UX writing process.
- In partnership with research, design, and product management, develop user tests to inform content choices.
- Partner with technical help center writers and marketing writers to ensure a cohesive cross-product communication strategy.
- Tactical deliverables
- Write elegantly simple, useful, and engaging content for complex analytics concepts.
- As a member of the UX team, partner with designers and researchers to review designs and recommend content changes.
- Collaborate with PM, ENG, UX, UXR, and Tech writing teams to simplify content.
- Partner with localization to resolve questions about English source content.
- Partner with accessibility specialists to ensure that content is compliant with accessibility requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field, including Human Computer Interaction or Psychology)
- 5+ years of product UX writing experience
- Ability to diplomatically juggle competing priorities and potentially ambiguous direction
- Portfolio of demonstrated product UX writing work and content strategy projects
- Expert writing and editing skills
- Ability to justify content decisions with established best practices, understanding of engineering capabilities, design principles, and research-driven insights
- Strong verbal and written communications, including developing presentations and other deliverables
- Proven ability to drive design thinking by working closely with UX and product teams
- Experience contributing to style standards
- Enterprise products and B2B experience
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
- Familiarity and experience working in the mobile apps space