- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking an Entertainment Designer to join their team. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
As an Entertainment Designer you will be partnering with internal designers, creative producers, and freelancers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for titles within the member experience. This unique opportunity blends hands on design, art direction, and project management in a fully autonomous environment.
If you’re smart, resourceful, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego. You thrive in balancing left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback and you want to make an impact in the world of entertainment. We’d like to hear from you.
- Hands-on creation of creative assets to represent titles on service
- Collaborate with other designers.
- Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
- Balance quality creative and project management
- Have strong conceptual key art skills
- Embrace working with limited assets
- Develop workflows for creating high-quality work that require short timelines.
- Evolve and grow with the company, and be motivated by being a part of the team
- Track details of projects development and meet delivery timelines.
- 7+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with many moving parts.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product, or user-centric space.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- A good sense of humor.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
- Curious about technology and comfortable with tools.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles