About This Role:
Our innovative Fortune 500 financial service client, who has been voted in the “Top 100 Best Companies To Work For”, is looking for a freelance a Technical Writer to join their team for 6 months with opportunity to extend. This role can be remote but is based in Tempe AZ, 5 days/40 hours a week. Healthcare Benefits provided.
What You Will Do:
- As our client’s Technical Writer, you will work closely with engineers to produce clear-and-concise technical documentation.
- Properly organize documentation, from the layout of content, to finding its proper place in the entire documentation taxonomy
- Manage and translate large and complex technical documentation to easy to understand language
- Help develop and implement documentation standards and voice.
- Track record of researching and writing effective documentation for engineers
What You'll Need
- 3+ years’ experience working with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Experience writing in a technical environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Bachelors in English highly desired.
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized Health and Dental Benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k); access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.); Paycheck Direct Deposit; Access to our Talent Rewards Program
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.