We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Manager within our client's internal agency. As part of their leadership team, you will help drive enterprise creative excellence, increase our creative capabilities, and enhance business value to the organiztion.
This position is equal parts Manager and Creative Director. A working creative leader with the vision to inspire a multidiscipline team, deliver world-class creative, develop and execute resource plans, and build customer confidence. The Creative Manager serves as a mentor and advocate for the creative team and partners with the Account Planning and Operations functions to negotiate priorities, optimize process, and integrate activities across the enterprise.
Key responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
• Lead, coach, and manage a multidiscipline team of creative professionals, foster a collaborative creative culture, and build a sustainable talent pipeline.
• Develop and implement annual plans to optimize resources, elevate team skills, and expand industry-competitive creative capabilities.
• Plan and implement creative process improvements to enable creativity, increase productivity and efficiency, and ensure consistent delivery of creative standards.
• Provide creative vision and strategy for a business, plan and execute compelling brand experiences across all media, oversee creative excellence on all projects, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Lead strategic brainstorming sessions, develop creative briefs, rationalize creative concepts, deliver persuasive client presentations, and oversee campaign execution from concept to completion.
• Anticipate project requirements, think creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail, and respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.