This opportunity is an exciting, entry level position looking for a recent graduate or senior in college looking to break into digital asset management at a leading beauty brand in downtown San Francisco! This role has the option to be part time if you are still in school but is ideally 40 hours a week onsite.
The Assistant Producer - DAM, is responsible for supporting the quality data management of marketing assets in Digital Asset Management system through tagging, enabling easy access to its users and supporting on-time delivery to cross-functional teams. Key business partners include Program Management, Delivery Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Production, and IT teams.
• Daily tagging and usage rights management of marketing assets in a DAM system
• Supports the Associate Producer in the maintenance and optimization of the tag library and taxonomy
• Ensures on-time and quality delivery of assets to cross-functional teams
• Troubleshoots issues effectively and manages bug reporting and tracking
• Supports the Associate Producer in the roll-out of system and process enhancements including the development of documentation and training initiatives
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as needed
• Provides clear communication across cross-functional teams to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• 1 year of relevant digital experience
• Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding of digital landscape and digital content management