Aquent is currently seeking Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a long term contract located in Woodlands, TX. A qualified candidate will have working knowledge of QA systems and/or performance-based audits, assessments and resulting technical and statistical reports, understand system verification and oftware quality processes, and demonstrate the ability to recognize technical problems, and apply analysis and testing.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Job Location: Woodlands, TX
- 5+ years of practical QA Engineering experience with Linux-based applications and associated
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Should have strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Well versed QA methods used in Agile and/or Waterfall development environments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple, concurrent projects in a dynamic
- environment and manage time appropriately.
- Commitment to quality practices, objectivity and analytical methodologies to identify problems
- in hardware, software and firmware at the system level.
- Experience with test automation tools and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of test automation software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge in defect management and tracking system.
- Scripting, Virtualization, Cloud solution, and Automated Testing experience a plus.