- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an Art Director / Designer in Plano, Texas for an amazing Fortune 100 client. The ideal Art Director / Designer will have 3-5 years of experience in a dedicated design role. This is a rapidly growing team with an awesome Creative Director.
Deliverables: Supporting marketing cross-channels, developing creative. Thinking big picture, putting together ideas quickly. Email, direct mail, landing pages, display advertisements. Thinking big picture, putting together ideas quickly.
In a portfolio we are looking for work across a number of channels. Headlines, sub-headlines, text & images into a cohesive message / visual.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- have done designs for email, landing pages, display ads, and some motion graphics is a plus
- are a clear communicator, can you effectively articulate your thought process quickly?
- are proactive. Do you come to meetings not just with your work assignment completed, but with suggestions, other ideas, other approaches to solve the BIG problems?
- have the ability to look around, see what needs to be improved, and take it on without being asked
- are experienced with a corporate brand
- use research and data to influence your design decisions
- can accept feedback
Day to Day:
- Partnering with a copywriter, art director/ Creative director to present designs for customers
- Take requirements, attend brainstorming sessions, understand specs
- Designing in Sketch
- Supporting a line of business that interacts directly with customers via email and web
- Designing for email, web, lots and lots of landing pages and display ads
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR