- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Stipes
The Developer Marketing team is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer. This will be a fast-paced role collaborating with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, and marketing teams to launch content within our home-grown content management system. For this position, it is essential to have a strong technical background with extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS, and developing within a content management system.
- 3-5 years experience and proficiency in web development languages, specifically HTML and CSS
- Advanced experience working within Content Management Systems
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Basic knowledge of image editing tools, to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments. Familiarity with tools such Sketch or Photoshop a plus
- Self-directed with the ability to multi task on multiple projects, prioritizing and shifting accordingly in a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Team-oriented and ability to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Must be team player with solid communication skills, attention to detail, strong time management, and ability to creatively solve problems while working individually and across multiple teams.
- Experience with localization and internationalization
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Web Development, or related field, preferred.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do