Our client, a Fortune 100 company in the oil/gas industry is seeking a Multimedia Specialist for a long term opportunity. Seeking candidates with 3-5 years experience.
Benefits and PTO available through Aquent.
Job Description (General Overview of the role):
• This person will work within the team to manage and implement the content considered as part of the overall brand and customer deliverables, and they will help to set strategy and guidelines for creating and maintain content.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
• Work with project team to plan and execute communication and documentation activities :emails, newsletters, presentations, quick reference cards, website articles, videos, etc.
•Manage group’s sharepoint and intranet site.
•Manage the definition, inventory, migration, governance, and quality of the content needed
• Develop and execute plan for content migration/rationalization
• Consult and write communications
• Provide guidance to team members on communication plan details such as delivery timing, vehicles for distribution, and overall messaging
• Assist with other projects the team is working (forums, videos, articles, etc.)
• Organization & Analytical (huge volumes of data)
• Improvisation & Adaptability (handling pressure, changing priorities)
• Time management
• Visual Design
• High standards of quality
• Accepts criticism / feedback
• Professional (presenting themselves to senior managers)
• Quick & avid learner
Desired Skills or Experience:
Education: BS in related fields
• Journalism / Marketing background
• Experience planning and running research projects
• Experience writing articles and reports
• Presentation & Communication (oral, written, listening, interviewing, video)
• Storytelling (simplify message)