- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Stipes
- Manage, write, and gather editorial content for in-person trainings and events, as well as digital resources. Create and curate inspiring, interactive content and work with the team to get stakeholder buy-in. Resources may include: Trainings/presentations, workbooks for trainings
- Manage, write and gather editorial content for scaled digital educational resources, as well as scaled marketing collateral. Create both long-form educational resources for microsite, as well as punchier short content for ads and social.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Channel marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging.
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels.
- Work hand-in-hand with designers and web developers to visually elevate the work and meet brand standards.
- A strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product.
- Think strategically about the content in marketing materials based on research and insights.
- Write and concept educational materials for a professional audience.
- Write across mediums, including micro-sites, digital ads, mobile, social, event, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Prioritize and project manage asks from various teams in marketing, as well as work cross-functionally.
- Experience and willingness to create marketing materials and participate in the creative process process with designers and web developers
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment.
- Ideally, experience marketing to a professional audience. Not mandatory.
- Team player
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience writing copy, content strategy, doing marketing communications or related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do