Our global retail client is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team in San Fransico. eCommerce experience highly desired! Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fantastic organization.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Executing Contracts with accuracy and following guidelines
• Communicate clearly and professionally with sellers on a daily basis
• Execute and Launch Deals/Events
• Support and assist Merchant to execute end-to-end strategy for on-site merchandising experience
• Tracking and analyzing campaign performance and making recommendations to Associate Merchant for improvement/optimization
• Calendar management and maintenance with consistent follow-up and status updates to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Assist in identifying process inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements in a timely manner.
• Generate reports for the merchant team
• Assist in other miscellaneous processes and procedures.
• Integration of the market and the competitive landscape, contributing to new ideas.
• College Degree
• Minimum of 2 yrs work experience, preference towards eCommerce but open to any larger corporate environment
• A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Strong internal customer focus and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Work effectively across teams, drive for outcomes and communicate context
• Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
• General interest in the business of handbags & accessories
• Excel Experience