- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Aquent is looking for an Assistant Digital Merchandiser for its retail client in SF!
The Assistant Digital Merchandiser provides support in creating and executing end to end sales, gross margin, and inventory strategies to hit divisional and ONOL plans. Support the divisional site merchandising strategies, that alignment with the product, financial and marketing goals.
what you'll do
• Support and communicate the management of inventory that supports the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of a category within Old Navy Online
• Support the development and communication of category product strategies that align with financial goals for the season.
• Meet category sales, GM, and inventory goals.
• Support in-season management of department/class level plan including ongoing assessments and updates.
• Execute category pricing strategies that align with the financials plans
• Support seasonal hindsight strategies used to inform pre-line.
• Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to achieve category goals
• Execute to strategic product vision that delivers against assortment.
• Execute to vision of product experience on the site.
• Support customer experience across both mobile and desktop supported by a deep knowledge of technical features and functionality with an understanding how the site functions (limitations and opportunities)
• Foster open communication and a team environment with all business partners
• Accountable for work commitments and outcomes
Who You Are
• Knowledge, skills, & abilities
• BA or BS Preferred
• 1-2 years’ work experience, preferably in merchandising, retail buying, or equivalent experience
• Business Acumen/Drives Results; Excellent time management and execution of assigned tasks. Displays curiosity and ask questions to better understand how to improve business results. Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
• Customer Focus; Demonstrates knowledge of the target customer and of product trends
• Strategic Orientation; Understands immediate problems, analyzes data to draw impactful conclusions
• Learning Agility: Demonstrates growth mindset. Acquires new knowledge, and embraces opportunity to learn
• Talent Builder skills; supports self-development
• Collaboration and Communication; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Provide support when requested.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.