- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Mortenson
Our client is looking for a UX Operations Project Manager to join their Digital Services team. This is an onsite 12month assignment with benefits - Medical Dental Vision & 401K.
The Digital Services team uses a design-thinking led, Agile approach to rapidly ideate, iterate and test new ideas related to specific user journeys or business opportunities. Their work is at the heart of the company digital transformation.
They partner with product development teams to embed design thinking practices in our work – enabling continuous discovery to blend with agile development
practices. To support this way of working they have recently started a dedicated UX operations team. This team provides a broad range of support for the UX team ranging from on-boarding to training around design tools and processes to establishing an internal innovation area in order to pilot new software and design techniques.
As a foundational member of a newly formed UX Operations team you will have a large impact on the growing UX team.
• Onboard and offboard team members in concert with people manager
• Assist with software and tools management
• Create and deliver internal UX team trainings
• Assist with planning and execution of UX forums and communications (brown bags, newsletters, etc)
• Drive tracking for measuring impact of UX work
Why your work matters:
• You will work with an engaged UX team that fosters a learning environment
• You will help establish processes and forums to support digital transformation
• You will optimize designers’ day-to-day workflow increasing productivity while enhancing creativity
• You will be a design evangelist company-wide
What you have:
• 3+ years of professional design operations/program management experience on a product design team or as a producer at a design agency
• Demonstrated program and project management skills
• Experience with product design teams and process (discovery, ideation, delivery)
• Enjoy networking and have experience working with multiple teams, stakeholders, and disciplines across time-zones.
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Experience with measuring impact of UX, creating processes for sharing and critiquing design work and design reviews a plus.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!