- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Software Product Manager!
Our client's software marketing team has an exciting opportunity for an experience, driven, self-motivated candidate to a new Product management role. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software product management coupled with strong communication, presentation, and cross-functional team collaboration skills. Strong business acumen, ability to write detailed software requirement documents. Partner management experience, ability to deal with ambiguity. Experienced Agile development product manager, humble but have fresh perspective and capability of dive deep on new technology and software development methods.
- Manage and coordinate applications, work with Engineering teams, program managers, designers, project managers and the vendors.
- Create presentations and communicate widely; ensure a successful product launch; manage SKUs, create product roadmaps
- 5+ years of software product management background. Consumer product preferable.
- Must have cross functional team experience
- Analytics skills: Strong Excel Skills.
- Deep understanding of software product management
- Self-starter, confident presenting to high level management, open-minded/adaptable.
- Experience creating presentations and communicate widely; ensure a successful product launch; manage SKUs, create product roadmaps -Strong business acumen, ability to write detailed software requirement documents.
- software engineering background preferable.
- Product Management or Technical Product Management experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in software industry, Prefer candidates with technical degree, and an MBA or an advance degree is a plus.
Our client offers so much! Work in a corporate setting for a major technology company, but have the feeling that you’re in an agency. How do they do that? Check this out:
They offer flexible schedules to promote work/life balance. Need to pick drop the kids off at school before getting in? No worries! They get it!
They understand that although you’re freelancing, you’re still interested in growing your career path. They invest in learning & promote creativity on their projects, teams, and with individuals. Freelancers are included in things like team off-sites. Not something you see every day!
They recognize freelancers as members of their teams who are helping to get the same projects across the finish line. There’s no separation here. You’re part of the team! They’ll tend to offer up permanent conversion to most freelancers after an extended period of freelance.
They encourage growth beyond your job title. They understand that value comes from growth, and the growth is a 360 degree thing. Interested in enhancing your current skill set with complementary skills? This is the place! They allow work on projects outside your core competencies, in order to build new strengths.
Have no fear that you’ll fit in here. They make it work, and accept you as part of the team!
Work to be done primarily onsite at the client campus in Round Rock, TX.