As a Production Artist – brand manager, you will be responsible for partnering with a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director to help build and maintain brand standards. Within the creative team, the Production Artist will report to a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director. The ideal candidate for this position is a diplomatic professional who will partner with a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director to act as the guardian of brand standards, educating and interfacing with the creative team, agencies and partners.
In addition, you will partner with a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director to:
• Build and maintainbrand guidelines
• Build and maintain digital vehicle templates
• Translate brand/creative thinking into systems
• Onboard new designers & agencies
• Assist as ADA captain representing the creative team
• Work with cross-functional partners to standardize digital vehicle specs, naming, and other technical conventions
• Assist in partnership with the UI/UX team, while accurately representing the brand POV
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 3-5+ years’ digital production or graphic design experience (agency or in-house marketing a plus)
• Good understanding of design principles and excellent design skills; typography, layout, color, etc.
• Experience building a brand system
• Working knowledge of Adobe applications and platforms
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Squarespace or other web-building platforms
• Knowledge and experience with digital vehicles: site, email, video, paid advertising, etc.
• Pixel perfect mindset; organized systems thinker
• Master and proactive multi-tasker
• Strong relationship-building skills with internal and cross-functional partners
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively translate design language into relatable formats
• Solid organization skills, detail-oriented; time- and self-management skills
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Passion for specs and standards
Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting digital initiatives, planning loyalty programs, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients and mark our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.