- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research, and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education, and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities, and analyst briefings.
- Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams.
- Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes.
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends, and partner solutions.
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
- Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
- Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline
- Knowledge of industry and business principles
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
A marketing professional with experience managing digital online advertising campaigns is needed to support This Client's US-based B2B marketing activities.
In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting online advertising and paid social media planning and execution efforts.
• Create and maintain online advertising and paid social roadmap across multiple BUs
• Create and maintain online advertising and paid social launch status documentation and communication
• Track timelines of asset availability and ensure that all assets will be received three weeks ahead of launch deadlines
• Support agency and program managers in complying with vendor funding requirements for assets
• Review weekly performance, request optimizations, and make recommendations to improve performance
• Work with teams to ensure proof of execution is provided to correct parties and route invoice requests
• Capture QBR meeting minutes and any documents shared by media partners; archive everything to be shared with other teams
• Reviewing dashboards & reporting to KPI’s, share what is working/what is not
• Propose remedying actions/testing for activities falling short of KPI’s
Global technology company located in Round Rock, TX. Work is done onsite at the client campus.
3-5 years minimum experience
Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing - can be focused on one