We’re looking for an exceptional Creative Design Lead (UX) who wants to be part of the Advanced Service Delivery team. In this role, you will apply your design expertise to help redefine the way we think of and deliver customer experiences on our Services Hub website. This website is for our premier customers to access support, education, assessments and IT assistance.
• Acts as the creative lead to other design team members to ensure overall creative direction, approach, quality, and design consistency according to team’s brand, accessibility and web framework standards.
• Work with usability to understand user issues and exploring design solutions to meet those needs
• Meet with Product Owners, CXP team members and engineering developers to gather requirements for designing in low and high fidelity comps
• Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality
• Work on Site Redesign and Navigation–with Information Architect, Search, Help, Catalog, user flow
• Design for product and prototyping aligning to the company's Web Framework and Accessibility needs.
• Define key experience indicators and partnering with data and analytics team for inclusion
• Review current processes and tools and make recommendations on design process/tools to improve the customer experience
• 5 plus years' experience in user interface, interaction and user experience design required.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a lead role.
• Advanced knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
• Advanced creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required. Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
• Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS).
• Fluency with design software tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, and other prototyping tools (Axure RP, Sketch) required.