- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an Email Designer in Plano, Texas. If you have a background in graphic design and have dabbled in email design then this could be a fit for you! This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated design where you will be be encouraged to learn and innovation is valued. This is a long term on-site assignment.
This role in a nutshell: design engaging, user-centered emails, omni-channel messaging using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, responsive design, email UI and email UX.
For quick apply please send your resume to: email@example.com
Email Designer Qualifications:
- Email experience coding and designing (code must be specific to email, not just web)
- HTML & CSS, Photoshop
- Experience with any of the following email softwares: Constant Contact, Mailchimp, ExactTarget, Movable Ink, Litmus Builder, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or others
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Some days will be email designing and some days email coding
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Execute messaging strategy, designing and coding email messages that go out to the customers for that specific line of business
- Testing email headlines, banners, click rates, conversion rates
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR