We have an opening with our technology client in Boise for a Web Content Coordinator. This position is responsible for assisting in managing and tracking of web support content through product lifecycles and ongoing product releases.
The Web Content Coordinator will ensure that support content is set for new product introduction support readiness, including coordinating the development of unique product content, and work with team leads on the content assets. This role will work closely with the team lead, project managers, and Technical Marketing team to gather information on specific product features and reuse opportunities from other content sources
- Support in the creation and maintenance of customer and service support content (including installation, how to use, training, and troubleshooting guides) ensuring accuracy. This may take the form in print, electronic manuals, web-based training modules, or videos.
- Adhere to schedules, project plans, budget, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Gain exposure to working with multiple cross-function teams and experts in order to understand the development and maintenance process for learning products and web support content for both customers and service personnel
- Communicate project progress, escalations, and issue analysis to web content lead, who will work with product stakeholders (management, team members, and development partners) to implement changes to content, processes, or project plans to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and schedules
- Some experience working with project or program planning tools or software (such as MS Project or MS Excel)
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Ability to multi task