Our Top Fortune 500, ecommerce GIANT is seeking a talented Production Artist who will support their creative team!
This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards on the website through the ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns. He/she will work both independently and closely with producers, copy writers, art directors and designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates.
In this role, you will...
- Manage and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
- Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
- Follow established style guides
- Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
And in order to be successful in this role you will need...
- BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
- At least 3 months of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design which can include internships
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (CS5, CS6, or CC), mainly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
- The ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
If interested in being considered, please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.