- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Graphic Designer for our Financial Services client in Minneapolis.
Leads the development and design of the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of primarily new and/or original graphics, logos, interactive media, product artwork and marketing materials to enhance product or company brand images.
- Leads the production of graphic designs from conception through production to delivery.
- Builds client relationships and develops strategic partnerships to ensure accuracy of project deliverables and objectives.
- Communicates service level agreements and enforces project timelines.
- Sets the design direction for large- scale projects or project teams by providing initial creative design and initiation of new concepts.
- Provides recommendations for project execution, offers alternatives and recommends creative solutions.
- Creates templates and/or other tools to be used by lower level graphic designers.
- Conducts review of brand usage and provides guidance and consultation on brand standards.
- Manages vendor relationships by setting service level agreements and project timelines.
- Coordinates and directs production quality expectations.
Please forward resume and link to online portfolio for review and consideration
This Fortune 500, financial client has its foundation in San Francisco and provides legendary consumer and business services driven by generations of industry-leading professionals. For over 140 years, this multi-billion dollar institution has partnered with freelance professionals and experts to build a bank capable of thriving in the 21st century. With branches and offices globally from Hong Kong to Wall Street, constant industry is required of this hiring titan.
This socially responsible financial organization:
Actively promotes employees diversity
Partners with underserved communities to promote economic development
Continually adopts methods to reduce carbon footprint
Increases year-over-year philanthropic giving
Boasts long-term employee retention
Working here gets you in with a company that, in 2018, was recognized by Forbes as one of the best AI companies to work for. If social responsibility is a priority in your job consideration process, THIS is the company you want to be with. DiversityInc. lists them as a Top Company for Diversity, LGBT, Diversity Councils, and Veterans. In an ever-changing workplace landscape, this banking leader relies on steady innovation from it’s freelance partners to drive the conversation on adaptation and success in the digital economy. Be a part of something bigger!