This savvy marketing communications professional brings a creative brief to life by writing highly engaging content that spans digital and traditional communication channels. This position works with business partners throughout the Marketing organization to produce a variety of tactics that grow product and service engagement and sales, build brand preference and drives customer satisfaction.
- Works with Product Managers, Customer Service and business leadership to develop and write customer-oriented content for digital and traditional channels that promote Company's products and services.
- Researches, writes and edits content for digital and traditional communication channels, including email, Web, social media, bill inserts/onserts, videos, infographics, brochures, letters and direct mail.
- Maintains consistent voice that represents the brand, adjusting tone and style for each audience and channel, as appropriate.
- Edits content across channels to ensure overall accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborates with Art Directors, Channel Managers and Video Producers to recommend photos, art, graphics and design templates that will best showcase desired messages and make content easy to consume.
- Uses software tools to post/publish Web content or flow email content into approved templates in order to streamline workflows.
- Uses project management skills and job tracking tools to ensure jobs are on schedule and meet approvals at various points during production.
- Supports other departments through collaboration on story ideas, editing, and proofreading.
- Oversees content testing and helps analyze results to ensure content meets business objectives.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration from an accredited college or university