As a Marketing Generalist for 12+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, you will be working with various internal teams and stakeholders to help manage marketing communications for upcoming hardware and software launches. You’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams across the hardware organization. You’ll also help manage global launches by working with regional and local marketing teams, and collaborating with our Consumer Marketing and Brand teams to build a cohesive message around the company's hardware effort.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done. Most importantly, you are passionate about technology and hardware, and love getting hands-on with the latest technology.
- 5 years of marketing experience related to the launch of consumer products, including crafting product positioning, messaging and copy
- Proven track record of cross functional coordination with a variety of marketing groups including: Retail, Product, PR, Legal, Business Development, and Sales teams
- Experience launching products in global markets including coordination with international marketing and GTM teams
- Ability to work in an extremely face-paced environment
- Experience working with Product Management teams to help establish product roadmaps and launches
- Consumer research experience