- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
We’re looking for a UX writer to join our San Francisco-based design team. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. The day-to-day for this role is varied: everything from coming up with experiments and drafting copy variants, to defining content strategy and crafting in-product writing for end-to-end experiences across web and mobile. We’re designing and learning quickly, always with the goal of helping people create and share amazing work.
This is a 40 hr/week, on-site contractor position in San Francisco.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience
- 1 or more years of in-product writing experience (UI, notifications, error messages, tooltips, etc.)
- Skills to craft copy for a broad range of product surfaces
- Ability to view experiences holistically to develop content strategy
- Strong communication skills, in-person and in writing
- Familiarity with industry writing standards and best practices
- Gifted cross-functional collaborator able to give and get feedback with ease
- Passion for punctuation (affection for alliteration is optional)
- Experience in customer growth or user onboarding (a plus)
- Some marketing writing experience (a plus)
- A portfolio of UX Writing work submitted with your application
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!