Overview of Accountabilities:
- Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s)
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
- Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/solutions
- Supports product/solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of products/solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores
- Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials
- Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/solutions under management
- Manages product/solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions
- Provides input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy
- Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks)
- Participates in creation of simple product marketing materials and simple product marketing activities
- Participates in basic market research activities
- Works with product management and sales to support a product's life cycle
- Assists in the planning and implementation of product launches, core positioning and messaging, sales training and marketing programs for assigned products
- Responsibilities include assessing market requirements and contributing to product introductions
- May participate in product business planning and forecasting
- Positions interfaces within department and some cross-functionally
Aquent's Client's online team is looking for eager, hard-working, creative candidates with strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail. This candidate should be results-driven and team-oriented. This candidate will play a critical role in managing and driving brand growth for strategic brands within the company. This role is an ideal starting place for a dynamic career in the rapidly growing e-commerce space. Candidate will develop skills to work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve brand partnerships.
Ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a positive, energetic, and "can-do" attitude, as well as a strong eye for detail and the ability to focus on the “big picture”.
-Create and analyze a wide range of site merchandising efforts to grow brand traffic, awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on the company website
-Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
-Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
-Build and maintain brand store on company website
-Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
-Maintain product pages
-Manage site placement and promotions
-Develop reporting for merchandising campaigns, using web analytics tools.
-Provide weekly financial updates including RPV (revenue per visit), MPV (margin per visit), and total attainment.
-Work with web analytics and multi-variant testing to develop strategic merchandising plans.
-SEO maintenance of brand and product content
Required Competencies and Skills:
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills