- Baltimore, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client in Balitmore is looking for a Graphic Designer to help support the Marketing Department with their design needs. The Designer is responsible for providing creative technical advice for small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects. This position is required to be onsite in the Baltimore office for the length of the assignment. This is a leave coverage and would be a 3 month assignment.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees graphic creation and publication of internal commincation newsletter through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (HTML).
- Assists with video editing and basic motion graphic work for internal communications.
- Creates powerpoint presentations utilizing visual design (infographics).
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout.
- Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proficiency in graphic design required.
- HTML proficency a MUST
- Adobe Creative Suite on PC (rather than MAC)
- Video editing and motion graphics skills, preferred
MUST PROVIDE PORTFOLIO AND UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.