Our global client in Kohler, WI is looking for a Photo Specialist.
- Participates in the creative development process to produce unique visual assets used in advertising and promotional materials, making creative judgments and being held accountable for own work.
- Performs advanced photoshop skills including: color adjustments; determining and creating new Photoshop actions and advanced photo retouching.
- Establishes rapport with personable and professional demeanor
- Flexibility to accomodate multiple projects and deadlines
- Capable of project management with limited supervision
- Exhibits strong time management skills while able to accomodate interruptions
- Seamless integration of multiple projects simultaneously
- Makes creative judgements and is held accountable to own work
- Provides advanced Photoshop skills including: color adjustments; determining and creating new Photoshop actions and advanced photo retouching, along with basic skills: creating paths and masks; image sizing and cropping.
- Retouches photos at an advanced level.
- Performs color adjustments and draping of color – critical eye for color and details, knowledge of print and web and advanced knowledge of RGB, CMYK and LAB workspaces necessary.
- Determines and creates new Photoshop actions to assist in photo adjusting.
- Completes multiple projects and special tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. B.A. in related field preferred; associate degree in related field with experience accepted.
2. Experience working in a creative agency environment.
3. Five plus years working in Photoshop and photo retouching experience required.
4. Proficiency in Photoshop and photo retouching essential and knowledge of other Adobe software recommended.
5. Knowledge of traditional photography.