Our global client in Kohler is seeking a Production Specialist | Coordinator for their studio.
In this role, the Production Specialist – Production Coordinator will oversee scheduling of multiple photography and video projects concurrently. In conjunction with the project coordinator, he / she will understand the projects’ needs and how to allocate internal and external resources appropriately. Key functions include: managing the overall production schedule, coordinating general photography jobs, and coordinating content production meetings.
• Oversees global content production and post-production schedule. Helps to identify scheduling conflicts.
• Produces and coordinates General photography requests.
• Coordinates studio resources, internal and external, and provides logistical support.
• Project creator and “super user” of scheduling software.
• Schedules regular assistants and studio personnel.
• Assists in vendor registration and security protocols, as needed, for each project.
• Assists producers in status / trafficking of upcoming projects.
• Facilitates production meetings and notes.
• Assists producers with releases, paperwork, and file gathering.
• Facilitates clear and on-going communication including regular schedule and project updates.
• Shoot day support in studio
• Helps to update production databases, insurance ledgers, and similar production tools.
• Coordinates travel arrangements for talent and crew.
• Assists in expense reports and tracking.
• Coordinates final completion of Production Toolkit.
• Supports Global Collections team with metadata follow up, as needed.
• Maintains product knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a Communications related field and three years’ experience or Associate degree plus five years’ experience in a video or photography studio, post-production studio or corporate in-house advertising environment.
- Must be organized, skilled at simultaneous management of multiple projects, and understand all aspects of studio and location photography production. This includes a cursory understanding of the equipment, hardware and software needed.
- Must be a team player with excellent communications skills.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and able to confidently explain estimates, production schedules and production specifics to internal clients and external vendors.