Our client has a User Experience team in San Antonio! This is an empathetic, thoughtful and exciting team who takes those personality traits and pours them into their design process. Is this you? Are you ego-free, or can you at least check your ego at the door, and prefer environments where this is the norm? This is your job!
• Participate in and lead highly collaborative design workshops and requirements-gathering sessions with business and technology partners
• Visualize ideas using professional design tools as well whatever off-the-cuff tools are necessary to rapidly work through research and ideation and move to the next stage
• Working with a UX researcher and at times on your own, plan, conduct and synthesize generative and evaluative research using standard methodologies and outputs including:
personas, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquires, field studies, customer journey mapping, service blueprints, mental models, task analysis, card sorting, usability tests, cognitive walk-throughs, expert reviews, customer satisfaction monitoring, focus groups, brand audits, and competitive analysis.
• Drive the design of next generation, navigation schemes, design patterns, components and templates across the company’s applications, ensuring a consistent, appealing, intuitive user experience.
• As you move from concepts to more detailed designs, create low and high fidelity prototypes that allow you to collaborate and quickly iterate ideas with the project team and get designs in front of end-users for validation.
• Create final design documentation. At times Lean UX can be applied and at times you may need to be heavier on the documentation. Deliverables might include prototypes, wireframes, flow diagrams, constellation maps, and detailed design specs, style guides.
• Identify gaps between the current and the ideal user experience. Continuously challenge the effectiveness of design, recommending changes, as appropriate.