Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, CA is seeking a Program Manager to manager partner selections and product escalations for 12+ months!
- Program manage the ramp-up of a new business opportunity, working closely with Business Development, StratOps, TechOps, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Create and manage processes for partner selection and onboarding, to ensure a steady pipeline for the new opportunity across all markets
- Collaborate with other teams to manage all aspects of developer onboarding, implementation, verification, and launch.
- Manage product and process escalations, and help triage and prioritize issues.
- Proactively monitor throughput and velocity of the developer onboarding process.
- Help define project management tools and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- BA/BS in a technical-related field
- 4+ years experience in project and/or program management
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to drive multiple programs simultaneously, define and monitor program metrics, and respond proactively to potential issues
- Strategic thinker with extensive experience in solving complex problems with challenging timelines, and creating structured processes.
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively at scale; experience scaling operations involving thousands of partners, and successfully achieve targets while juggling multiple processes and a complex set of dependencies
- Strong understanding of apps ecosystem, business models, distribution channels, competitive landscape, and developer success metrics.
- Proven experience working with partners, preferably in mobile apps or internet industries.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, cross-functionally and externally.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information with partners and internal cross-functional teams.