Leading Media and Entertainment Brand is looking for a Digital Sales Operations Specialist to work 1 year assignment in their Universal City CA location
The Digital Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for efficiently trafficking assets for media campaigns and ensuring that the agreed upon turnaround time frames are met. The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. Looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
• Must be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
• Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request. Some overtime may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Operations.
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Auditude and AdMarvel preferred)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing