- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
- Experience producing creative content in a digital-first and ideally international environment.
- Display the behaviours to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritise a number of competing tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- Proven ability to grasp new tools quickly and adapt to change seamlessly.
- You'll be resourceful, creative, and results-oriented.
- A keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology.
- Excellent social, oral, and written communication skills.
- A deep, real passion for technology.
The producers work cross-functionally with design, production, and editorial teams to coordinate and deliver daily, engaging stories to our customers.You will help take stories from concept to completion, ensuring all teams have what they need to move their projects forward. This role will work with cross-functional teams internationally (including editorial, design, video, localisation, content programming, and project management) to ensure that stories are completed to deadline and adhere to the highest standard. An ability to work on high-pressure projects in a fast-paced environment with extremely tight deadlines, while staying flexible as priorities shift, is a must. You'll be able to start fast and be familiar with the speed at which traditional design and creative agencies / departments work. This is someone who has a proven track record of cross-functional team working, exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality, and operates with a constant sense of urgency, but without a sense of panic.
Education & Experience
- BA Degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable years of related work experience
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing), other languages beneficial.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)