- Position can be done remotely - client is in Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
This Content Specialist Consultant role will focus on supporting the team’s mission to deliver a world-class digital experience to a diverse global audience. This individual will play a critical role in implementing the bilingual content strategy across multiple digital properties that engages, educates, and informs both prospective and existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the bilingual content strategy across multiple digital properties
- Review and edit Spanish translations
- Update, revise, and consolidate existing Spanish web content to provide a better user experience for our customers
- Ensure translated content is in alignment with brand/tone and voice and digital standards
- Manage content development and publishing, from initial request to final delivery
- Attend frequent online meetings with vendor and team members
- Communicate with translators promptly for any changes or updates required
- Incorporate SEO strategies and leverage SEO tools to research and identify key terms
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Excellent command of English and Spanish
- Must be 100% fluent in Spanish: Speaking, reading, writing, and translating
- Must possess a solid understanding of Spanish culture/audience/nuances
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience creating content strategies and writing copy for digital
- 5+ years of experience working in interactive design environments as a translator, content strategist, copywriter, or related position
- Expert translating, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to turn content around quickly to meet aggressive timeframes, build consensus for new processes, and support a content strategy framework
- Firm understanding of user experience
- Solid understanding of the digital development lifecycle
- High-level thinker who can keep track of details
- Must be a standout idea generator and problem solver
- Experience writing for the health care industry a plus
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check prior to start.