Crafting a compelling array of design experiences across platforms and devices is an adventure that this company embraces every day. Maybe you can help us. In fact, building these experiences for this company might be one of the most rewarding design endeavors you’ll experience during your career. You’ll help us create dazzling visual design languages and systems that bolster this company's thriving brand narrative. Yes, it’s a challenge, but with the right team, we can make it happen.
We’ll give you all the tools, systems, and infrastructures you need as a designer to help build empathetic and intuitive experiences for our users. We’re truly not afraid to experiment and leave the beaten path when it comes to design. Together, we’ll create a constantly improving design environment where things like color, typography, iconography, and composition are daily discussions, not set-in-stone policies. As a visual designer, you’ll work directly on our new and existing products and will be responsible for the design of UI architectures, interaction flows, usability, and visual design. You’ll need to have the skills to work wonders in Sketch, and a design degree is pretty much table stakes. 5+ Years experience as a graphic designer required
- Collaborate on the design of effective, easy-to-use, and enticing user interfaces
- Develop human-centric designs through keen market analysis, user research, and analytics
- Utilize the company's critical activities, objectives, and market research to help in creating scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Craft the flow of interactions and experiences, UI architectures, and interfaces
- Create working prototypes, visual mockups, wireframes, and conceptual diagrams
- Establish and govern UI specifications and design patterns
- Present your work to a wide range of teams including UX, product, engineering, and executives for review and feedback
- Strong skills in Sketch preferred. Knowing Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is an added bonus.