Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Production Coordinator to join their team. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of extension.
- Communicate with finishing vendor (Keep Me Posted) or with internal post and finishing facility (The Bridge) to ensure a smooth flow of deliverables from multiple outside vendors to technical specifications.
- Check for files that delivered to the digital asset management system (Mediator) on a daily basis to populate the PMAC backup DAM.
- Group and advance media into an approval queue when all files for a deliverable are present in the digital asset management system, and identify approvals needed from supervisor within the system to advance media to the Standards and Practices approval queue.
- Work with supervisor to find any impediments within the delivery process to hitting delivery dates, whether from the vendor or the finishing facility.
- Check for quality control on deliverables.
- Migrate and organize all supporting documentation on each project (EDL, OMF, Scripts, Music Cues, Production Delivery Forms, etc.) within the backup DAM.
- Generate and distribute various reports for key weekly meetings with internal production and scheduling teams.
- Light editorial work for reslating or minor normalization needs.
- Onboard new vendors on Post-Production technical specifications as needed.
- Maintain cloud folder/vendor portal housing technical specifications, troubleshooting documents and supporting documents for the various workflows needed for production.
- Compile and archive shoot footage from our vendors with Asset Vaulting team.
- Work with Production team project leads to ensure handoff of every project into the delivery phase to the PMAC Post-Production team.
- Coordinate the collection of assets, viewing files and supporting deliverables as needed by the greater PMAC team including Production, Strategy and Creative.
- Onboard new vendors on Production expectations as needed.
- Assist managers on various projects to maintain media resource production management system (MRM) as a reflection of current project status.
- Run media playback at Legal/S&P meetings & Creative Review meetings.
- Back up Production Manager supervisor and overall Production team as needed.