Aquent's Client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager with experience working within a creative agency, or internal creative agency, running the management of a variety of marketing initiatives for The Company's Global Business Marketing vertical, working cross-functionally to manage a team to conceptualize and execute around multifaceted marketing campaigns.
They will be the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.
They will work under the direction an Integrated Producer and Creative Director from whom they will collect project information — deadlines, objectives, budgets, etc. They will work with the department’s resourcing team to assign individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project.
Another critical function they will play a central role in is risk analysis. They must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues when necessary.
- Work with business partners, vendors, designers, and the larger team to manage and deliver campaign marketing assets.
- Assets can include social posts, banners, videos, emails, etc.
- Work with outside vendors and resources to commission and complete projects.
- Work closely with our design managers and production leads to regularly improve team communication and process.
- Prioritizing requests and leading multiple projects to aggressive timelines, from concept to delivery.
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, process and workflows as well as finding new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners.
- Effectively communicating with all levels of staff, including executive level partners
- Strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with designers, product managers, and vendors.
- Working understanding of all facets of campaign development including strategy, design, and implementation, campaign metrics, analytics and production pipeline.
- Experience with contracts, legal, and compliance requirements.
- Must be resourceful and have a positive attitude!
- Working knowledge of Keynote, Google Suite, JIRA and Slack.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position.
- Experience working for creative agencies.
- Supporting an in-house creative agency is a huge plus!