The Customer Experience Product Manager is a key cross-functional member of the franchise team responsible for supporting our client's Data Management Platform (DMP) ----defining product features to create engaging online experiences that deliver the Brand message to its target audiences while meeting business objectives.
Being able to action all customer data in meaningful ways and at the speed and scale the business demands is the core responsibility of the team and a key responsibility of this role. This role interacts with senior leaders within the organization in which it is critical to ensure that this individual can elevate and synthesize complex strategic marketing and operational details to deliver a common understanding and drive alignment among all stakeholders. This role will bridge the gaps between collected data and meaningful use of it working with the internal stakeholders and marketers.
The Product Manager is responsible for aligning with internal brand teams, cross functional team members and agency partners to align, document and support execution of business requirement/use cases, capability and data needs and product analysis to ensure the platforms can provide optimal performance and value. In addition this role will lead and manage both strategic and tactical execution of the platform activation efforts aligning the data and marketing technology requirements needed to meet their objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior product management experience, familiar with big data platforms and audience software (such as adobe marketing cloud (audience manager), mediamath, oracle, google analytics, etc). This is a hands on product role, you love diving in and getting your hands dirty. Get excited when challenges arise.
• Be the ‘subject matter expert’, evangelist, and, marketing point of contact for the brand for both internal and external stakeholders to operationalize the DMP using Adobe Audience Manager against brand needs
• Be the customer information expert – learn the product inside and out, be able to answer almost any question about customer data and audience segments
• Lead standup of DMP, operationalize and facilitate utilization
• Assist in onboading 1st by leveraging various onboarding tools such as Liveramp.
• Champion audience targeting practices and audience-first thinking within Marketing, provide a consultative approach to Digital Optimization and Marketing Managers responsible for brand building, engagement and acquisition campaigns.
• Oversee various campaigns and their performance through the DMP
• Collaborate with media partners to configure, test, and validate destinations (social, display, rich media, targeting platforms) to send segments for audience activation
• Identify opportunities to scale 1st party data use and enhance audience effectiveness.
• Oversee DMP segment intake process and platform permissions
• Demonstrate an understanding of pharma and regulatory policies and requirements to ensure compliance with all executed tactics
• Support and in some cases lead development of executive level presentation, communications and change management materials.
• Requires a minimum of 6+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in a product management or equivalent role managing large, complex, data activation initiatives in a multi-channel environment
• Proven track record of launching successful DMP initiatives or working with DMP solutions
• Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
• A good balance of analytical and creative thinking ensuring that business objectives are delivered consistently.
• Prior experience building a DMP or related experience with building user profiles, data modeling, audience building, segmentation, etc.
• Familiarity with big data technologies.
• Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
• In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process. Exposure to Agile development a plus.
• Experience developing business use cases and strategic planning
• Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
• Requires strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to be effective managing through a highly matrixed organization
• Skills required include business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communicator and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
• Results-oriented, self-starter with passion for user experience, technology and the internet
• A strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision