Global project management and strategic consulting responsibilities to drive beneficial outcome with top vendor partners.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain Project Management status, change as appropriate, and anticipate impact of delays or misses in project plan.
- Communicate and update status with metrics and data insight.
- Provide analysis, briefings, and recommendations to business partners.
- BS/MS degree in Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years in Project Management
- Basic experience with Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Specific tools or applications experience is not required