- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a Project Coordinator to work on location at a state-of-the-art Corporate Photo Studio located in Menomonee Falls. This role will partner with Marketing teams to ensure specific aspects of creative retail projects are delivered on-time to the appropriate parties and results are achieved. Contract role that is slated to be 6 months and then ongoing.
- Communicates on a timely basis with multiple partners within the Marketing Department to ensure execution and deadlines are met
- Communicates with other Coordinators & Managers regarding project/process issues & updates
- Aligns within Marketing channel to understand impacts and proactively manage risks
- Coordinates internal and external communication to locate specific information
- Ensures project teams and Marketing Operations Leaders have accurate schedule information
- Communicates project scope, schedule, and status to appropriate stakeholders, as well as any changes in a timely manner
- Attends internal reviews, creates agenda of projects to be reviewed and manages meeting preparation
- Coordinates feedback and action items during internal reviews
- Effectively holds team accountable to deliver to deadlines
Past experience in Admin, Account Exec, Project Coordinator or Marketing type role
- Past experience working in Corporate Retail, Merchandise, PhotoShoots helpful.
(Past experience coordinating or admin on large-scope creative projects with Art Directors, Producers, Model Bookers, Stylists, Photographers, Sample Specialists, would be helpful)
- Bachelor's Degree needed (Journalism, Business, Advertising, Communications, etc)
- Must understand fast pace retail/e-commerce atmosphere.
- Must have an amazing attention to detail (email expert), be hyper-organized, have a great team player attitude, and enjoy the hustle of fast-paced projects.
*drug and background screen