Seeking a junior to mid level Patient Engagement Communications Coordinator to join a major pharmaceutical company in the Princeton, NJ area for a long term contract opportunity. This is a great opportunity to gain large company experience.
• Help manage patient relationships with members of the client's patient family. Handle regular and routine communications.
• Maintain access and storage of digital assets:
o Maintain and ensure materials and assets are complete, organized and up to date and loaded into the toolkit; handle all membership and access requests
o Work with relevant teams to ensure all approved patient video and photo assets are also a part of the toolkit and on the Patient Engagement internal channel
o Handle requests from across the business for patient assets
• Attend weekly patient engagement calls with the Patient Hub, develop strong working relationships with team members; assist in a seamless manner with patient contracting, travel logistics, etc to ensure a great patient experience
• Support the overall planning and execution of global event.
• Handle creation of Patient Project briefs for all corporate patient events; assist business hosts with information necessary to ensure a great patient experience
• Help maintain patient-related content within the internal social media group
• Help maintain patient data to make it a more valuable tool; including but not limited to updating patient profile, activity, event overview and feedback/summary of event afterwards, etc.
• Manage Mercury asset review and approval coordination for all external patient-related assets
• Partner with the Corporate Content and Channels team to provide relevant information on patients, including but not limited to contact information, photos, etc. for both internal and external patient focused content.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a roll-up the sleeves mentality and strong sense of urgency and be detailed-oriented. S/he should possess a track record of strong project management, managing multiple priorities and delivering on commitments. S/he must be able to collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to support integrated internal and external communications strategies that support employee engagement and our patient focus.
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
• Accomplished professional with a minimum 3 years of experience in public relations, communications or related field. Experience in Healthcare or patient relations/management a plus.
• Proven track record in successful project management.
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to partner effectively within the department and across the business.
• Strong written and interpersonal communications skills.
• Strong technical skills, including Microsoft office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—is a must; expertise in Adobe suite a plus
• Able to quickly learn and to operate within a complex, fast-paced and changing environment.
• Understanding of digital and social media mechanics a plus.