Aquent's client located in Milwaukee is seeking a Content Manager/Copywriter/Digital Strategist for a direct hire opportunity. This leading-edge company in connected technology is seeking a talented Content Manager who can tell their story. To improve their app users’ experience, they are taking a customer-focused approach in rebuilding their website, CX, and SEO/SEM strategy. They are seeking a talented Content Manager who will collaborate with Product, Development, UX, and Brand teams to create rich and engaging content. This individual is a strategic thinker as well as a hands-on master of their craft. The voice of their program, primary responsibilities will be focused on attracting, retaining, and growing users within their app. In addition to strong skills in written word, an ideal candidate will have proven skills in writing content for SEO, managing SEM and user journey campaigns, curating website content, and tracking the success of their efforts.
What you will do:
Your primary responsibility will be the curation and promotion of our digital assets. These include our main marketing website, blog, self-service portal, social media channels, and app store presence. You will be creating content that helps us engage with and grow our users.
- Plan and execute digital content-marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, LinkedIn sponsored posts, marketing database, email, and social media
- With our front-end developers, manage and improve our website content to help attract new users to the platform
- Establish a cadence and calendar for rich blog content, including developer updates, user testimonials, deeper learning, and new product alerts
- Develop content for our self-service portal, delivering an industry-leading experience for users seeking education on One-Key
- Publish and promote content on our digital channels effectively to meet overall app, product, sales, and brand goals
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Where necessary, collaborate with agencies and other internal & vendor partners Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in content, marketing or communications
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to proofread and receive feedback on the copy.
- Comfortable working within an agile software development team
- Action-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated; strong sense of ownership, and resourceful
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing strategy (SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, AdWords/AdSense as well as other platforms.)
- Comfortable presenting campaign strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience mapping, integrating and repackaging content into more suitable vehicles and easier consumption for target audiences
The client is not offering relocation. We are only considering local candidates.