- Chicago (Downtown)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Contract 1 year
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Wolcott
Aquent's downtown Chicago client is looking for a senior level Interactive Designer to work a contract role for 1 yr. Could extend.
Ideal candidate has 3+ years experience comprised of agency, digital and eCommerce work. The candidate should be strategic, articulate and extremely organized. A team player who can work closely
with Creative Leads, Art Directors, Copywriters, UX, SEO, Mobile team and business partners is a necessity.
Responsibilities and requirements
· Work closely with UX, Merchandizing and Product teams to concept solutions and
work with wireframes and the existing platform to produce high-fidelity visual design.
· Solid understanding of brand standards and style guide and how to apply to the visual design.
· Solid understanding of user experience, interaction design and html – how to craft an interaction that will intuitively lead a user through a flow. Must have a good
eye for design and attention to detail.
· Solid presentation skill to articulate design rationale
· Solid communication skill to manage crucial conversations
· Solid photoshop skill
· Willing to and capable of wearing many hats from directing photoshoot to resizing
images as needed
· Willingness to listen to constructive criticism and make changes according to
feedback delivered by merchandizing and marketing partners and/or creative director.
· Ability to employ critical thinking and sound judgment when making decisions
about visual design, especially in cases where direction is absent or
incomplete; i.e. being comfortable with creating output without perfect input.
· Be a constant advocate for the user: willing to ask questions of various
stakeholders to make sure end work product meets the user's needs.
· Experience working in a large organization
**must have High End Trendy Polished PORTFOLIO - showing digital and interactive work**
Bachelors in Design, etc.
On site downtown, no remote
Drug and background screen