Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Presentation Designer on a 6 month assignment.
This person will support the design of print and digital needs.
- Strong data visualization (charts/graphs) preferred.
- Will be supporting various projects including brochures, single sheets, presentations, and will support production of assets for email campaigns and landing pages.
- Experience with developing PowerPoint presentation designs is strongly preferred.
- PPT animation experience would be a bonus
- Will be creating designs as well as working off of templates.
- Should be proficient in MAC.
- Will perform asset production for web pages, email, and paid media is a nice to have
- Seeking candidates with financial services experience.
- Corporate/agency environment experience preferred
- Creates new print/PDF materials and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines
- Updates existing materials and presentations with new content and data
- Builds compelling charts and infographics to bring investment concepts and ideas to fruition
- Researches and selects appropriate stock photography; retouches photos as needed
- Designs and modifies icons to support content and infographics
- Prepares and packages files for print vendors
- Prepares presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- Prepares charts, infographics, banners and other assets for use on the web
- Assists with graphic production and other tasks as needed
- Assists other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
- Works within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible within deadline-drive due dates; ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; demonstrates the initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals
- Requires at least 5-7 years of relatable experience
- Requires experience with both Mac and PC platforms
- Demonstrates a software proficiency in: InDesign (advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (intermediate), Microsoft Excel (intermediate, primarily charting), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, info graphics, and icons), and PhotoShop (Intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation)