Our design studio within a large tech org includes several design teams working on a variety of search segments. We are in need of a visual designer/illustrator to support one of them, our Conversational Search & Early Explorations team.
This candidate must have strong talent with visual design and illustration. This candidate should have:
· 3-5 years visual design/illustration
· Strong understanding of standard design principles: color, typography, layout, brand
· Adobe Illustrator, Sketch (we are a Mac studio)
· 3+ years of work related experience required.
· Must have strong visual design and illustration skills.
· Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of standard design principles: color, typography, layout, brand.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under constant deadline constraints.
· Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
· Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Sketch Photoshop, Illustrator).
· Portfolio for a review with design lead. Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, or related program. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.